This historic house is ideally situated in the heart of Orford opposite the Parish Church and between the river quay and the pretty market square. It’s full of period character mixed with a good dose of contemporary style. It was originally built as part of the Sudbourne Estate in 1875. Attention to detail is everywhere, from the Victorian Gothic styling and high ceilings to the original brick floors and bespoke carpentry.
On the ground floor there’s a living room with an open fire, a dining room with a wood-burning stove, a kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom and a ground floor single bedroom. The first floor has two further bedrooms (1 king, 1 twin), an en-suite shower room and a bathroom. Outside there is a long garden with a glimpse of Orford’s famous castle and off-road parking for two cars. The village’s river, castle and well-known eateries are within a short, pleasant stroll!